Approx. Rs 150 / LitreGet Latest Price
Isopropyl Alcohol Price List
|Packaging Details||200 litres Drum|
|Usage/Application||Rubbing alcohol antiseptic, Denaturing ethanol, Solvent for cosmetics and drugs|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Synonyms||Isopropanol, rubbing alcohol, Dimethyl carbinol, IPA alcohol|
|Melting Point||89 Degree C|
|Boiling Point||82.5 DegreeC|
|1 litre bottle||Rs 150|
|200 litres drum||Rs 28900|
(*GST & transportations charges to be applied)
Swastik Interchem Private Limited is one of the key suppliers of bulk petrochemicals in the Indian market. Our client base comprises of pharmaceutical, basic chemical and intermediates, agro chemicals, paint, thinners, laminate, pesticide, formaldehyde, synthetic fibers and resin, detergent, lubricant and other large scale manufacturing industries.Get Best price of >99% pure 200 litre drum of Isopropyl Alcohol CAS No. 67-63-0, C3H8O. For Certificate of Analysis (COA) & MSDS, kindly contact us.
- Used in cosmetics industry
- Used for making perfumes
- Pharmaceutical applications
- lacquer formulations, dye solutions, antifreezes, soaps, window cleaners
- Major component for making sanitizers
- Used in household & industrial cleaners
Isopropyl alcohol (IUPAC name propan-2-ol; also called isopropyl, isopropanol, or 2-propanol) is a colorless, flammable chemical compound (chemical formula CH3CHOHCH3) with a strong odor. As an isopropyl group linked to a hydroxyl group, it is the simplest example of a secondary alcohol, where the alcohol carbon atom is attached to two other carbon atoms. It is a structural isomer of 1-propanol and ethyl methyl ether. Isopropyl Alcohol is an isomer of propyl alcohol with antibacterial properties.
Isopropyl alcohol, particularly in solutions between 60% and 90% alcohol with 10 – 40% purified water, is rapidly antimicrobial against bacteria, fungi, and viruses. Once alcohol concentrations drop below 50%, usefulness for disinfection drops sharply. Notably, higher concentrations of alcohol don’t generate more desirable bactericidal, virucidal, or fungicidal properties. Isopropyl alcohol is more effective than ethanol at lower percentage concentrations.
- Vapors cause mild irritation of eyes and upper respiratory tract
- Can cause dizziness & vomiting
- Leads to loss of co-ordination
- Itching, dryness & redness are common effects
- Highly flammable
- First check the victim for contact lenses and remove if present.
- Flush victim's eyes with water or normal saline solution for 20 to 30 minutes while simultaneously calling a hospital or poison control center.
- Do not put any ointments, oils, or medication in the victim's eyes without specific instructions from a physician.